Interested in seeing your work appear on The Dog’s With Me?
We are looking for budding writers to write for us. Send in your funny stories, tips, videos and pictures to see them featured on The Dog’s With Me site and you may even be published in our dog friendly guides!
Please read through our guidelines below before you begin.
Email us your idea to email@example.com
Subject line: WRITE FOR US.
- Firstly tell us a bit about you: Keep it short, just 2-3 sentences and send it over with your submission. We would love to know why you want to write for us. Do include your social links because we like to direct our readers back to you.
- If you’re sending us an idea as opposed to a written article please include links to previously published articles or send us one you’ve already written, so we can get a feel for your style.
- We would really like you to write for us and therefore prefer original content, however we will consider content that has run elsewhere. If you are submitting an article that has already been published elsewhere, please state ‘This article has been featured elsewhere’ and include the links so we can review it.
- Please include a picture or video. As they say a picture is worth a thousand words! Please send any pictures in the highest resolution possible. If we love what you’ve written we may feature it in one of printed guides. So send it over, if it is too large please send it via wetransfer.
- Finally if you are sending a press release please include your company details. If it is a new product please include when and where it will be available.
WHAT WE LIKE:
- Dog friendly places you have visited with your dog
- Funny stories about what your dog has got up to
- Funny videos or pictures
- Adoption and rescue stories
- Dog related news
- How your dog has changed your life
- Tips and dog life hacks
- Personal stories of what you and your dog have been getting up to
WHAT WE DON’T LIKE:
- Just a promotion like “save 10% with this code”
- Negative comments on specific brands or products
- Negative comments about dog breeds.
- Promoting anything illegal or unethical, including content promoting dog racing, dog fighting, questionable methods of dog training or puppy mils.
So what are you waiting for? Write for us!
Please send all articles to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: WRITE FOR US.
Unfortunately we are unable to include all submissions. Due to the number of entries we receive we may not be able to respond to all emails. We will do our best to get back to you and explain why your submission hasn’t been successful at this point in time within one week. If you haven’t heard from us within a week, please feel free to submit your work elsewhere.